Please follow these directions as Sat Navs will take you an alternative route through very very narrow single track lanes. This route is much more straightforward.
- Leave M4 at junction 36
- Follow signs to Maesteg A4063 – Also sign posted Llynfi Valley.
- Continue on A4063 for 5 miles towards Maesteg/Llynfi Valley.
- Enter Village Llangynywd
- Pass shops and Post Office – You will see the first of our brown signs.
- Just after the shops take right turn into Station Road follow the tipi!
- Continue down the hill passing the Railway Pub, crossing a small bridge.
- Continue along road for 1.5 miles.
- Pass a red telephone box, and row of terrace houses.
- Continue for 600 yard until you reach a left turning with a grass island – Turn Left.
- 100 yards Turn Left into Farm Driveway with Cattle grid.
Continue along the driveway and you’ll find us just on the right!